Sunday, May 12, 2013

What I'll Miss Most, from the Other Side

Being in Spain, I’ve made some of the best memories of my whole entire life, which makes it really hard to choose just one thing that I’ll miss upon my return home to the U.S. I’ve made some best friends and had an incredible semester overall; however, if I had to pick one thing that I’ll miss the most, I’d say that it would be the city of Sevilla, in general. I’ve gotten to the point where I actually consider it as my “home”, and I’ll always look back on these four months that I’ve been living in Spain with highest regards. I’ll miss all of the people that I’ve met along the way for sure, but I know that I’ll keep in touch with them. A majority of the friends that I’ve made are from Texas, Ohio, and Maine, but I have family in Texas, PA is a neighboring state to Ohio, and I’ve always wanted to go to New England, so I have great reasons to go visit! Even though it’s going to be one of the most bittersweet days of my life leaving Sevilla at the end of the semester, I know that someday I’ll be back. All good things must to come to an end at some point, but it’ll be nice to be back in Pennsylvania, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment